Sunday, October 02, 2005

I was one conversation away from . . .

. . . coming home from church real encouraged. Should have snuck out while I could ;-)

Overall, a good AM. God was kind to this tired pastor / teacher, & I trust to His people through me. Would have paid big bucks to have come home upbeat. Frankly, could use a dose of that right now.

Prayers appreciated.

For the record, the last Conversationalist was not intending to discourage or change the tone of my day. A dear, loved, trusted friend. Come to think of it, I probably had the same impact on him . . . bummer . . .

2 comments:

John Frye said...

Friend Kerry, I'm bummed just identifying with you...just one conversation away. "Life and death are in the power of the tongue..."
I could hear 20 affirmative comments on a Sunday and just one troubling one and I'd brood for hours over the one. "It's required of stewards to be found faithful..." Run the race, Bro'!

Royal said...

How about and Pastor and wife retreat on a cruise? #1 Rule - can't talk business...